Shun Tak Property Management Limited is a wholly–owned subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group currently managing a portfolio of over 20 million square feet of residential, commercial and industrial properties in Hong Kong and Macau. It is also the first Hong Kong property management company accredited with the ISO 9001:2000 certification in Macau.
Located at the heart of the Macau Peninsula, One Central is the most prestigious address in Macau, boasting unobstructed panoramic views of the Nam Van Lake and the Macau Tower. The development combines phenomenal residential, retail and hotel facilities. Comprising of seven residential towers and a luxury clubhouse, the One Central Residence is only doorsteps away from many of the enclave’s captivating entertainment venues. Proudly developed by Shun Tak Holdings Limited and Hongkong Land Limited, the property, completed in 2009．
1. Prepare full set of Book
2. Perform check & balance on management fee
3. Ensure all the financial statement, schedules and outstanding lists are reported on time.
4. Ensure all the cheques prepared by subordinates are fully supported and got necessary approval.
5. Deal with outsiders includes auditor, bank, government & solicitor when required.
1. Be a degree / diploma holder in Accountancy, ACCA/HKICPA level II or above.
2. 5 years relevant experience which 2 years in supervisory level, with exposure in property management is an advantage,
3. Possess hands on experience in Flex Account and familiar with MS Office,
4. Be meticulous, responsible, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: or fax to (853). (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.